robin is working a 24 hour shift today...and all i did was waste time. i had hopes of re-doing this website, of cleaning out the car, of visiting relatives...but no i merely wasted time. but what a relaxing day i have had...all while robin worked non stop. i did take him lunch and his xbox as well as a pillow and blanket, and a hug.

---------------

after he worked saturday til 6p, robin and i spent time with his family. i got to bond with a little 2 year old boy, who i was able to befriend although he was shy at first. and i loved the way he said my name perfectly, better than most

adults.

-----------------

friday morning i got my hair chemically straightened, not blow dried, or hot ironed, but chemically, or tried to. i cannot change a single thing in my life, a single thing, so i decided to change my hair. the result, mostly straight but still slightly curly hair and a burnt scalp. so what does that tell me? don't try to change things, just let them be. ouch, my scalp still hurts.



friday night was spent with my family. it was fun. it was wonderful seeing the faces of those who i sent flowers to. my mother (on behalf of my brothers and i) and my cousin and her mother (on behalf of my family, and robin and i). i also got a call from robin's mom (sent on behalf of robin and i), saying thank you. mother's day. i hope that the flowers conveyed a little of the awe that is felt for those who work so hard to give us the best they can.

---------------

Comments

Popular Posts