i am looking for a new place to host my main page, i wonder if anyone has suggestions, or advice?

---------

saturday afternoon, i came home from a very busy day out (yay!), a writing group and a writing workshop...anyway, i came home to find flowers at my door. thank you neza and demetrio for the gorgeous flowers. they are beautiful and yes we do know that we are loved. i feel blessed to have such good people in my life.

---------

robin and i had dinner with the new writing group and their mates. i loved it. i love the ease of conversation and the feeling that we have alot in common, although we are relatively new in the whole 'relationship'.

--------

my uncle and aunty are coming from india to be with my cousin during her pregnancy and to care for the baby afterwards. i can't wait to see them.

--------

i wish that i could stay calm in moments that test me and with people that test me. when two people are arguing nothing gets resolved, i know this, but why can i not remember it when it is happening? sometimes i do, and other times i realize belatedly that i should have.

--------

i am thinking of taking more writing classes at the loft, and other places. maybe learn to work with stain glass, or an oil painting class, or how to get an import-export business together.

Comments

Popular Posts