i found this person via my nedstats. they have a great post here regarding hair and god's gift of it to us vs. what we do to wreck it by trying to change it.

---------------------------

i was thinking about what this blog means to me and i realized that at one point i used to be able to write more while being introspective, while now i write more of what is happening in my life. occasionally i talk about about how things affect me, but not as much as i used to. i think that i got spooked by a friend who i made a mention to about my blog. she read it and replied that she was horrified by how personal everything was and that she could not read it again for it revealed too much.



i think that it was then that i unconsciously wrote less of my feelings and the goings on in my family...yes i do write of personal things happening in my life, but i think i write less of how these things truly affect me.



anyway, the other thing i was thinking of, was the whole thing about comments. and the idea that your blog is of value if more and more people comment on it...i.e. suku has a wonderful blog with many, many comments; i love her blog and so do alot of others but actually, i don't want to get hung up on fretting about the whole comments thing. i don't want to worry about why my posts are not interesting enough to reply to.



i guess that as i have matured with this blog, i am realizing that the blog is just a journal for me to record my daily events, just what i said it would be, rather than a popularity thing. but i would like to get back into writing of my personal thoughts of things, and i would like to be more introspective on those things.

Comments

Popular Posts