robin came home from his 24 hour shift at 6:30a and i left for my 10 hour shift at 6:37am. he purposefully came home in time to see me, and i left a little later than usual to see him. although i did have the bed all to myself last night, (which i love), i was missing him greatly all evening. i had books, tv and the computer, but it felt like i was missing something...

-----------------------

alan,dalhia and i are who are left in my writing group. it's fine by me actually that the group is so small. others come and go but we are the core group.



dalhia has always been pretty brave in sharing her work, personal stories and all. this weekend, alan and i did. wow. it is amazing to share very personal stuff...scary, heart-racing scary...fear of being judged mostly...in my case it was a truly personal story, and in alan's it was the style and content. it was amazing fun though. i love that we are able to get to this level. i truly believe that we are all going to be able to come up with something publishable within the next 6 months. i am excited.

-----------------------

my scalp is still burnt or scalded from the chemicals. and to top it off, my hair is not even straight. that's what i get for going to a beauty school instead of a salon right? he did do his best, my stylist, so i cannot be too upset, and it was my fault for going to a student in the first place. but heck, i have had it done before with the best results, and no burns...

-----------------------

Comments

Popular Posts