Minneapolis

The kids and i spent time with Goat, Jessica and their two cuties. I am so very thankful that they moved back to Minneapolis. They gave up a pretty good life in Phoenix for us all. Finally...we are all experiencing the closeness that we all needed. They live about 10 blocks from us...so we can enjoy meals together, talks, advice.

I love babysitting the children, my nephew and niece. I love that my tall boys love looking at the cuteness of the two; smiling and playing with the little ones with love and patience. I love that my girl gets to put out the love she has in her heart and be a little mommy. (Until one of the little ones throws a ball at their face, pulls their hair too hard. :))


If only the folks and Preetham would move closer to us. My dad in his stubborness wants to hold on to a house, as a legacy...and suffer not always having enough money. Mom so very badly wants to move to a smaller house. I would love to see them living in a one level condo with a pool, and a garden..hopefully near all of us so we can spend time together, once in a while.

Enjoy your life dad. Don't worry about what you two will leave behind. We do not need a house to see your legacies. You two are a huge part of the lives of these children. Enjoy your life with them, and each other: in  a smaller house.

Comments

Popular Posts