experiences



Good Morning readers.


This painting was requested by 'my friend'. I asked for inspiration and he said: a unicorn pooping (while eating a leprechaun; i haven't gotten to that part yet). He has a mind that is so different from mine. In truth no one thinks exactly like us, but there are some who add to your life in their differences.

In the short time I've known him, he has shown me how to crush coins on railroad tracks, got me on a boat on Lake Calhoun, decreased my fears on walking on a frozen Minnesota lake, taught me to learn to trust myself in opening up to someone, encouraged me to move on from a role that was not challenging me anymore, ask the kids to be more active in helping me around the house, to forgive my family for their reluctance of acknowledging the changes in my life...and so much more.

No matter what happens, there will be so many things that i am grateful to have experienced.


Comments

Popular Posts