Karma


Last night I missed a call from someone important to me. Twice. When he needed to speak to me, and when I needed to speak to him...but fate caused us to not speak...dang was that frustrating.

Fate.

If i believe in anything, it is that one should be good, as "good" as possible before we die. "Good" to me is going out of your way to be not selfish and to be kind to others.

The other thing I believe in is Fate. According to Google dictionary: the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.

Maybe the other word "Karma" , which according to Google dictionary is: (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences..  

The fact that I feel so strongly about this is so very strange. my parents never spoke to me about Hinduism, and no one has encouraged my belief in Buddhism. So..where did this belief come from? 

Anyway, I do believe that from birth to death, your life is pre-determined. You turn lots of corners of streets, but that corner led you to someone important that you will meet. You are offered many jobs, but you chose that specific job which led you to a whole new career. 

So he and i missed each other...should i fathom to guess what purpose that had...or just accept that it sucked that it happened?

Comments

Popular Posts