Miss Agirl

Miss. A. my favorite daughter. :)

seriously is such a sweetheart but a tough, smart cookie. honestly don't know what part of her is genes and what part is life; but dang she is cool as f.

I have always worried about the relationship i will have with her, being that the relationship i have with my own mother is so dreadful. I strive hard to be different with her than i experienced with mine. my mother is a good woman, but she and i did not truly share a mother and daughter relationship. I value her in the life of my children; she is a good grandmother.

Anyway, regarding Agirl and I, we fight a little bit. more than i would like. she rolls her eyes, talks back, won't listen, gets mad at me way too much...but she also loves me alot, and i think she knows that i am trying.

She made this for me last year when she was 10. It is the funniest and sweetest thing ever.
My mom is
  • is gentle when she is not angry
  • she has a very unique sense of style
  • is always making me laugh
  • she is very very kind
  • is always working hard to do everything for everyone
  • she is one of the smartest people i know
  • she loves to travel
  • she is the best at her work
  • is amazing at being a mom
  • she is polite to everyone she meets
  • she is good at drawing
  • she supports me for anything i do, like if i have a test or a concert
  • her paintings are always creative
  • she helps me when i need help
  • is an excellent painter
  • she cares about her family
  • if she wants something, she will do her best to get it.



Comments

Popular Posts