suku thinks that i sound busy these days, and i am (and thank you suku for mentioning my name in your blog:) ), what with weddings, and other new things in my life...but... a busy, busy social life as i used to have,sometimes, just sometimes i miss my college days(a long time ago) and i miss my music promotions days(somewhat long ago, 4 or 5 years agao), and i miss my clubbing days(til last year)...all different periods in my life. i think that it's crazy that people see me as busy these days...but i guess i am, just less so...no more 2 or 3 jobs, no more clubbing with the girls, for the girls are now all over the place, some married recently and moved away (kanaka and nohemy), and one who recently had a baby (sophia), and some who just went away due to arguements and such (michele, etc.,). anyway...i like my life now, i like that it's relaxing, yet filled with activites, like movies and plays and concerts.

Comments

Popular Posts