Quote of the day:

Someone's boring me. I think it's me.

Dylan Thomas



--->fitting. i am bored. i miss the days when i had pink hair, and stayed out til lord knows when, and then went to my 2 jobs, neither of which i cared about. i miss the days when i had friends all around me. i miss the days when i didn't worry about not having enough money to travel, i just did, took off on trips here and there, credit card bills galore.

--->how do i get 'unbored'?

--------

i love my honey. it's not his fault that i am a little restless these days...it's everything else really. my brother gautham is about to get into grad school, and i wish that i could go, but no money! but what field? teaching like i have always wanted to do? art and graphics like i really want to? mis, like i should for my career? eeek...and don't even get me started on my boring hair! i miss being able to bleach it and color it, and i miss being a size 7, which is actually small for me, cause i'm 5'6...

-----

Comments

Popular Posts