a friend of mine recently joined match.com. i used to belong to it, a while ago, about 3 or 4 years ago, so i recommended it to him. it was an okay experience. anyway, i went back in to match.com, to help him to find a girl that would be cool for him...but i decided to see what my old description was of myself, and who i was looking for then:

you? well..let's see..you will be tall and handsome - :) or cute. you will have interests and friends, be stable and yet adventurous, sane with a little kookiness. you will be employed and ambitious, funny and love to laugh, while also serious and love to question things. you will be extremely kind, to me and everyone around you. what else? you will be happy with who you are. above all, you will be ready to look for a girl to have a relationship with...and when you find me, you will want to have a lot of fun getting to know me and us and allow me to get to know you and us.. And: i don't have a problem meeting men in the normal routes but i want to try this as an option.. .

wow. that's robin to a t!!! i can't believe that!!

craziness.

-----

Comments

Popular Posts