so i just spent about a half hour trying to get tickets to paul mccartney, one of the two remaining beatles. i do love the beatles very much, and i very much want to see paul, but the tickets are either $85 or $125. omg! robin really wanted to go, even though we have so many bills...and i know that he's right that we should take the chance to see him b4...well if we dont' get a chance. this reminded me of my friend inviting me to see nirvana, a long time ago. i loved kurt and i loved nirvana,i even did my senior composition paper on his lyrics and how it was clear that he was about to commit suicide, his lyrics and song titles gave this away (i got an A on the paper by the way:-) ). anyway, my friend invited me to see the nirvana concert, and i didn't go due to lack of money or some other reason. and anyway, he died a week or two later. now, i'll never have the chance to see him or nirvana.



so i decided to help robin to get tickets. but...to no avail. the tickets all suck and they're behind the stage or we have to pay $250 for decent ones. the tickets were pretty much sold out within a half hour.

Comments

Popular Posts