i own something!! yay!!! a domain name is what i am talking about actually...'hereismystory'...what do you think?

---

i had already owned 'mamatha.net' but i wanted something else...something w/o my name on it...my friend sophia got me to thinking about what my name would be for my blog, if it was not 'invisible log', i don't think that she likes the name 'invisible log' that i had chosen!! i chose it b/c travis (the band), who i adore, had the title of their album as 'invisible band', and also cause it sounded cool, and also cause it would be neat to be invisible but yet existing

----

our influences to choose our new names were: mena with [a day late and a]"dollarshort.com" & anita's very cool name justlikethat and meg's "notsosoft', oh and we also like priya's pomegranita. there were others of course ("floatingcreeper,codelust and saimasays, and sophia liked mark's nonlocality), but these stood out for us.

---

i wonder how my online friends, the ones that visit me, chose the name of their blog or domain.

---

Comments

Popular Posts