wednesday...which means that i have that play/screen writing class tonight...which means that i have homework due...which means that i should have done my homework...which means that i will be scrambling to start and finish my homework, w/in the fifteen minutes before class...sounds like my college days!

---

my bones are aching, i am so tired, and i don't want to eat anything...i think that i am getting sick...yucky! i hate being sick.

---

by the way, i wonder what type of part time job to get...i need to make some extra money...getting broke, oh so slowly, spent too much money on the wedding...maybe i can make sell greeting cards, like i used to...maybe i can make money doing something on the computer, design or something...yeah right! who will hire ME, when there are so many out there who do it for a living and/or majored in it in college?? maybe i'll work for a music store, or a movie store, or a book store...

--

had to say no to sophia yesterday. she invited me to a picnic which sounds super...but i have so much to do at home!! aaagghh!! i took down the kitchen cupboard doors yesterday to see what type of space i have, and where i should put what, but now i want to get new doors! or paint the current doors.

---

someone found my blog via google the other day!! should i be worried?? am i now too accessible??? before, if i did a google search on 'mamatha' and 'invisible' or 'mamatha' and 'blog', i would get anita's journal when she wrote about me...now it goes directly to my site!!

Comments

Popular Posts