had play/screen writing class last night. it was fun as usual. by the way, i am thinking that i want to do a play about my mom and dad. starting from when they met, and who they were when they met, to who they have become now. i guess that my getting married recently makes me think of when they got married...and i also was looking at alot of old, very old :) pictures of them, when they were 26 and 32. the laughter in my dad's eyes as he spends time with his friends, the sweetness and the innocence in my mom's eyes. oh if only my dad could laugh more, and if only my mom could be happy more. i want to write about their decision to move here, and actually my father's decision to move here so long ago...mom being on her own for a long while, while he worked hard to bring us here. i would love to write about them i think, kind of like creating a legacy for them. wish me luck. (by the way, i am going to talk to mom about it and ask her a bunch of questions to see who she was, who they were, and how it all started, how they met etc., oh and it would help if my dad and i were talking so that i could get his side of all this...actually i miss talking to him, so it would help if we could talk period, not just about the play...:( )



what else?

this page is on it's way back to normality. hopefully people are finding the journal, and i've linked everything properly. and hopefully they will take the time to look at the other pages, the photos, the online writing group(and sign up for it)...it's fun to get all these pages going!

Comments

Popular Posts