we're closing on the house today. i have been there since 12/98 so this is very strange for me. lots of experiences, lots learned. alot of bad luck and some good luck, while living here. definitely a place that has shaped me and my life. yikes. changes. i can't even go into all the things that have happened to me while i lived there, and the things that i have done while i have lived there, and the things that i didn't do while i lived there.



i am looking forward though, to starting fresh somewhere, with robin by my side. a place that we both choose, and that we both furnish and make memories from, good ones hopefully.

-----------------

yesterday was tough for me. during a fire drill break, when we all went outside to wait out the drill, i got to talking with my lady coworkers. three of them are pregnant; they were talking about when their babies are due, and about seeing who had theirs first. then a friend told me that an old friend of ours had a baby a year ago. then another friend told me that she was pregnant. a coworker also talked of giving a baby shower for a man that we work with and his wife.



i had to go home early. it was all too frustrating, too hard to take. my baby would have come out well before all the others. my baby would have made MY tummy bigger, rather than just theirs. my baby...well...anyway...some days are harder than others.

Comments

Popular Posts