hereismystory.com is down. da*n! i forgot to change my host...they never sent a message to say that they will no longer host my site...but i knew from someone else who uses featurepirce...and i forgot to switch in time for there to not be a break in service.

-----------------

every once in a while i get into this funk...a 'bored of life' funk which results in a 'bored of myself' funk, or results from...



anyway, i need style...a new style. everyone around me dresses like me and i used to have a style which made me different...something that everyone ssaid that only i could pull off. not any more!!



i need to lose weight. i know that i don't really look fat or overweight, but i weigh more than i want to which results in limiting my clothing styles. and my age also limits me. i can't dress as i used to...right...actually why the hell not? screw that last comment. i am going to wear what i want to wear, if i can pull it off.



anyway...if i start with losing weight, then i can wear the low-riding, belly-baring skirts and pants...if i want to...at least i would have the option. unlike now.

------------

i am also thinking of piercing my nose again. robin doesn't want me to, but it's not his nose.

------------

it is incredibly, outrageously, disgustingly hot. robin and i are sleeping on the floor, b/c our bedroom (with the bed) does not have a/c, but the back room does, but the back room does not have a bed. sleeping on the floor is kinda cool cause it feels different, out of the ordinary and kinda like we're camping...but it is very much not as comfortable as a bed! but at least the room is cooler.

-----------

happy fourth of july everyone!

-----------

Comments

Popular Posts