is it bad to wish that your husband was mean? i don't really wish that he was mean, just more aggresive! and only b/c it would be nice if he could barter well-enough to make alot of money at the garage sale that he is giving today, on my behalf, while i am at work. but i am afraid that if someone offers 9 dollars for a 20 dollar item, he might go ahead and say 'fine' just to be nice (or to get rid of my stuff, b/c i really do have alot of stuff).



forget it, i don't want him to be mean, there are enough of those people out there. but please robin, don't sell my 20 dollar table for 9 dollars!

-------------------

i really need some ethnicity in my life, at least in regards to the people i know and am friends with. my friends and aquaintances are either desi(indian,pakistani, etc.,) or white (caucasian american). how boring. there are a couple of guys at work that i talk to who are from nepal, tibet, laos, and africa, but they are not really my 'friend's per se...just folks that i work with.



i need more color in my life...

------------------

Comments

Popular Posts