well, no one has signed up for the family blog that i created...okay my cousin did but she has not posted anything...and my uncle commented but he did not become a member. i am not sure what else i can do to encourage the blog to work.

--------------

my father got a 'phone call from india'. i don't know if i mentioned before, but i remember, when i was younger, always dreading phone calls from india, b/c it was always some bad news that was being conveyed. this call was not different from those. apparently my grandmother had a heart attack. my father's mother. how can you tell people that you are sad about what has happened. i can only tell my dad, who lives here, (and my mom) that i am sorry that it has happened. he understands that i am sincere. but it's hard to convey that to my relatives in india, over a phone, or via email, or through a letter.



another phone call was to someone else in the family to say that my niece (a cousin's daughter) is more sick these days. one of the cutest, little, teeny girls, she must be about 2 or so...such a little thing is going through so much pain. :(

-----------

what did i do this w/e? well, i let the problems of my family get to me, push my buttons, and i got mad. i took it out on robin. we are okay now, but i have to learn to remember to not yell at him. (i am not saying that he was entirely innocent, but he was not the one i should have been the most angry at...).



we are fine now. another hurdle jumped, another bump in the road avoided...anyway, we learned a little more about each other...i do love being married to him...i love that we are growing together. we hadn't the best of role models (no offense mom and dad...you two are good role models for alot of things...but not these type of things...), so we are learning on our own about alot of things, through mistakes i guess...but at the end, we still stay together.

------------

i saw the truth about charlie this weekend. it was a good movie. it was not spectacular. my only problem in the movie, i think, was that i just could not trust mark wahlberg at all. this fact kept me from believing the movie. (don't worry, i am not giving the movie away!). i did like the international feel of the movie and that it kept me guessing til the end.



i do also like thandi newton, and tim robbins. One of my favorite movies start thandi newton,actually, 'flirting', now that was a good movie.

Comments

Popular Posts