times, they have changed

It's Thursday, i think. The days of not working, or going to school and merely babysitting my 3 year old are getting to me. Maybe it's cabin fever...or it may actually be the fact that i realize the need to bring money into the family's account. The boys want to take Chess class at school, but we really cannot afford the $80 per kid cost. I would like to send a-girl to daycare once a week, so she can socialize outside of just me, but we can't afford that either.

Seeing R-man going to school makes me want to go back to school, actually I have been wanting to for a long while, but we cannot afford it and I never took advantage of the tuition reimbursement option while I was working and now it's too late.

money. money. money. i remember hating the need for it, and never really missed not having it when i was in college. i didn't have a tv or a car, and i was just fine, actually i was happy. i caught the bus and met people that way, and i walked alot so i was skinny b/c of it. i never was home so i didn't  need a tv, and now look at me...i am a cable addict and i drive everywhere.

Comments

Popular Posts