note: to friends (blog and real-world), thank you for the comments on my worries, and activities during the pregnancy...i am using this blog as a pregnancy journal, so i can remember my fears, complications, and happy thoughts during the pregnancy...and though sometimes, i seem worrried about things (like fainting and not being a good mom), it truly is a momentary worry. i'll get over it.
-------------------
dreams:
-my ex has become a stalker...not the evil sort, but he happens to buy the house next to me, and has become friends with my family, and everywhere i go,there he is...and no one knows that he is my ex.

-a friend of mine who has a son, now has a daughter as well, and they both have blondish hair, but she is dark haired, dark eyed...

-i was at my old high school. i had missed the bus, and didn't know how to get back to my home.
------------------
i am bleeding a little. i am worried, but what can i do? i called the doctor, he said, pregnant women bleed sometimes, but if i want to, i can go get an ultrasound to get it checked. he also verified what i knew, which is that if i miscarry one baby, then it's hard to tell there was a miscarriage (vs. before, when it wasn't so hard to tell), unless you get an ultrasound. at first, i didn't want to stress out too much...but this morning i called and made an appointment for next wednesday.
-----------------
work is too freakin stressful...and my pregnancy moods are getting to me. i am desperately annoyed and angry at a couple of people who laugh and laugh for their job is not stressful, they have nothing to do actually...one is constantly on the phone chatting. ugh!!!

i need to relax. i need to not let them get to me.
-----------------

Comments

Popular Posts