wow. has it really been 3 days since i have written? i have gotten really bad lately. i need to start writing every day.

-----------------------

yesterday i was going through my boxes and boxes of stuff...you know, the stuff that one collects over the years...you think that you will need it later so you hang on to it...anyway, i found one box with pics and letters and memories in general. there were pics of my old 'gang' (of three, kanaka, sophia and i)...it brought back memories of old times. fun times, sad times. and i found a letter from an old friend, malayci was her name. she and i had a falling out but the letter was from a good time...a time when i helped her by taking her in and letting her stay at my apartment when her family was giving her a hard time...and this letter pretty much thanked me for doing that. i loved reading it. i found lots and lots of other things as well.

-------------------

some of the things that i found were, pics of old boyfriends. you're probably wondering why i am hanging on to them. actually i didn't realize that i was...although i knew that i didn't throw them away...i did throw away pics of me with them, but not of just their faces. here is my way of thinking in keeping them. i am a visual person, and i am a very memory-oriented person. i write of my memories...and these people represent some memories, and although i do not have a grain of 'love' or anything like that, for them...they represent a time in my life. my problem is that although i want to be able to show my daughter-to-be or son-to-be that i once had a life, and that i used to be cool, etc., i also am not sure whether i should keep these pics...because i definitely would not like it if robin kept pictures of ex-girlfriends...i really do think, though, that i am not harming anyone by keeping the pics of my exes.



robin says that he thinks that it is weird for me to want to keep them, but he is not offended or hurt by me wanting to. but...should i keep them, or should i not? ugh.

--------------------

Comments

Popular Posts