monday. again. busy day at work, coworkers are gone, so i am doing their work for them. i like that actually b/c it keeps me busy and the day goes by faster. (although, every day, every single day, i wish that i had my own import-export business).

---------------------------------------

mom and dad are still fighting.

----------------

preeth (my brother in town)is back in school but still dating that girl who i dislike more an more everyday. recently she told my mom that she knows preeth better than my mom does...not in so many words, but the meaning is the same. ridiculous girl. preeth, when, oh when, will you see the light of day?

---------------

gautham (my brother in chicago) and i are finding that we have something in common these days. we yell while arguing, loudly, and get worked up too easily, and we both realize that this is not good for us, but there is just too much cr*p going on around all of us these days, and it is getting to us.



the way our family communicates, i think, is by yelling or remaining silent. silent treatments never work. living in denial never works. yelling definitely never works. what will become of my family? and will i behave the same way with robin?

---------------

Comments

Popular Posts