i have been into style lately. web blog design style. clothing style. hair style. i think that i am trying to find myself these days, at least in the style sense. do i like the standard clean lines design, or the funky and colorful designs for blogs? a mix of both.



with clothing, do i like my old style, i guess i have actually had many over the years, but mostly hippie, funky, trendy, young, blah, blah..and sometimes odd (or as i said funky) with my 1950's dresses and bell bottoms. course bell bottoms aren't in anymore, they were 2 or 3 years ago... anyway, everything is soooo expensive or soooo young....but i can pull it off can't i?? can't i?? do i have to drastically change my style and get boring just because i am older now...? i hope not...but i do want to find a style that's young and fun and sexy and clean and neat and funky and my age...can this be done?



with hair, it's short now. i like it i think, i know that it flatters me, cause the attention is on the face rather than my hair...but i am truly a long haired kind of girl. unfortunately my hair is so thick and curly and crazy that everyone (the straight or short haired people) tells me to keep it short. and it sucks that the styles are so limited for curly hair...i hate that the fashion industry focuses so much on straight haired models! where is the fairness people?



anyway, i found instyle's fashion tips to be somewhat helpful. but i really dig the transformation page which shows what angelina jolie looked like 1984 to now, and ashley judd and others. it's fun to see that not everyone has had the best year w/style...so i am not the only one...



oh and i typed in clothing young trendy and the first site has indian fashion. i totally dig that! all power to indian fashion! :)

Comments

Popular Posts