It's Sunday, and I am putting in 10 hours of Overtime. Again.

----------------

My cubicle area consists of little notes with sayings to remember:

Let things take their own course.

Do everything slowly, take your time, or mistakes will happen.



There are also my cute little beanie babies, a picture of my niece when she was 2 and many postcards. Postcards from all the places I have been, Mexico, Canada, England, Scotland, the Middle East, Chicago, DC, San Fran, Phoenix, and my favorite for today: India.

---------------

The table breakdown of the 2 databases I query from also hang on my cube walls...in teeny little lettering, for there are so many tables...

---------------

work. work. work. Even if I were to leave this job, I don't know what I would be able to do, while still getting paid the same, and while also having some stability (vs. Projects). Very confused these days...don't know what path to take next, career wise...and the stress of this job gets to me alot these days.

Comments

Popular Posts