my friend sophia has a new blog, check it out when you have time.

also, check out this cool blog, which changes the colors of layout, magically!!! i love it b/c it reflects the day, everchanging, and also b/c you can't get bored with the colors, if it changes every second.

----

nothing exciting really in my life, there is drama in the lives of the people around me, but not me specifically. this is out of the ordinary for me. i am usually the one that's about to fall apart, and everyone else helps me to keep it together. but now...now...i listen, i encourage, i advise...it's fun actually. although, it does get frustrating when the people don't listen, and you can see what's happening to them, and the outcome of their actions, more clearly than they can.



but hey,as if i took anyone's advise right!?!? i always thought that i had to learn on my own, otherwise, i'll make the same mistakes again, and i'll never be able to take credit for my actions. man was i dumb, they were providing good answers for me, and i would not listen, b/c i was stubborn!! :)

----

i'm still trying to figure out how to get more members for the online writing group, how to inspire them to write when they do sign up, and how to help people to review works of others. people sometimes just post, and don't review, but expect others to review theirs! ugh!!! and i have three or four members who signed up but never contributed. ugh!!! what am i missing, what else can i do?

----

Comments

Popular Posts