what has kept me busy?

made a ceramic tile top for a little table. was scared out of mind that it was going to look butt ugly...but it ended up okay for a first effort. (i used the help of my little niece...so it has more of a value of me anyway).

went out with my brother and cousin saturday night. drank and talked. we went to the red dragon.

went out with robin, my brothers and cousin sunday night. we went to the chatterbox and then to later to mckenzie's (nothing else was open after 11:30!!)

spent alot of time with cute little children. my cousin anu's children...anish, an adorable little baby who enjoys sucking on his fingers and smiles and laughs; and shreya who always makes me laugh, and who said 'i LOVE what you are wearing mamatha', she calls herself 'little mamatha'.

also made dinner last night for my family...and was scared to death b/c it was american food. they didn't look horrified at having to eat it, so i should not have been so scared. i have to try my hand at curma (curry) and other indian food, someday.

writing group.

book club.

holding hands with my husband.

Comments

Popular Posts