wednesday night i got to see amaan after a couple of months. amaan, is my friend sophia's little boy. my goodness he is getting big so fast, he's walking now, and naming colors and letters, and he's almost 2. yikes, time is going by and i am not spending time with my friends' children. but i am so glad that i went on wednesday to sophia's house, i got to spend time with her (and kimberly, and sophia's mom) and i got to spend time with amaan. did i mention that his smile makes you feel so happy and warm and just all together really good. he is so cute!!



neza also sent me a valentine's card with pictures of her daughter, marisol, and oh my goodness, she is so adorable. another baby i have not seen in a couple of months. i am being a horrible friend! :( (there was a picture of marisol putting her foot in her mouth...melts your heart...)

---------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts