patti's bridal shower,a party favor.Posted by Picasa

i have never seen daisies like this before. it made me realize how much i like that green color. so cool and summery. it also reminded me of the game ' he loves, he loves me not'. kinda approriate for a bridal shower i suppose.

the ladies at the shower were super. naughty while also being mothers.. naughty in the sense that they were not shy and were instead goofy and silly and said things that you normally wouldn't expect. the kids of women/girls that my friends and i used to be. but these ladies were older than me i think, or my age, which is old.

anyway, it made me want new friends. for instance, i invited 3 of my friends to a girl's night out the other day. it would have been my first in 2 years, before i was pregnant. i told sophia that. well then, what does she do? she brings her mother with. ugh. i love her and her mother. but it is hard to be silly and naughty and funny with an aunty at the table, a conservative aunty at that. boy was i unhappy that day. and i haven't dealt with it. i haven't asked sophia why she brought aunty knowing how important that night was for me. i know i am a chicken. i should deal with my issues with my friends. it's easier to be unhappy in silence i think. what will it help if i talk to her? relationships these days are so flimsy and delicate...what with everyone having their own lives, kids, husbands, ex-husbands, mothers, fathers, bosses, siblings, etc.,

Comments

Popular Posts