i had an ex who used to say all the time "if it isn't one thing, it's another", and although he is a donkey for being so negative all the time, at this very minute, for this particular time in my life, i might agree with him.



plans are coming together, but i have been fighting with my hubby to be a bit lately, i am jealous that he doesn't have to do any work, and then i get upset when he says that the stress gets to him. stress?? he feels stress?? ugh!! anyway, i do understand a little, he is going through the 'i am going to be married' stress, as well as 'if mamatha is stressed, she takes it out on me, and so i am stressed" stress (the worst kind!).



it's alright though, it's 4 weeks from now, can you believe it? i cannot. we're still figuring some stuff out, (songs to play, ceremony song,etc.,) but overall it's all coming together. and i am looking forward to the hindu ceremony, i saw the program for it, and in it are the vows. they're amazing!!

Pramanam (Marriage vows):



I. We both shall live happily together with mutual understanding, support and trust.

II. I will regard your happiness, sorrow and difficulties as my own and cooperate always with you with understanding.

III. We will try to lead a life as one soul and one being.

IV. We will share in every fortune of yours and mine.

V. We will not make any major decisions without consulting each other.

VI. I asked you to be beloved wife/husband, lover, and partner and pray to God for healthy children.

VII. I ask you to promise to live with me for our entire lives.



amazing. i might want to use this for the american ceremony as well.

Comments

Popular Posts