5 years since my last post


I'm going to start this blog again.
I'm pretty tired of Facebook, i still love Instagram and rarely use Twitter anymore, never got into Snapchat...so here i am.

Since my last post, I've gotten Separated and am soon to be divorced. I wish I had started blogging then actually; but I did find out that I have  a love of painting...and that painting is great therapy.

What else has happened? i moved to Minneapolis. my 3 lovelies live with me, and see their dad during the weekend. I have a good relationship with their Dad; which is remarkable, and allows for a good transition for the kids.

My boys are becoming amazing men, and my girl a wonderfully sweet lady. I love any minute i get to spend with them.

I met a new man. He is lovely, smart, sweet, caring, and has issues which makes life complicated...but well worth having in my life. He helped during a very difficult time in my life, and every moment i spend with him makes my heart happy.

I am learning to manage bills...not very well.

Robin has been a dream ex-husband. helping me finanancially to take care of the kids. he is learning to be a dad really because i kinda took over the parenting while i was a stay at home mom. He cooks alot for them, and provides an ear if they need to talk.

Regarding painting, I will be posting my paintings here as i do them.

Here's to starting something new!

Comments

Popular Posts