here we go. another attempt to get this going again. i actually started a photo blog, i am going to record what i have done on it since jan1 and take it from there.
 
jan 1- I slowly lost my love to do photography last year. I am not sure what happened. This year I resolve to pick up the camera more. I resolve to put the images out there more and not just showcase it in my bedroom as this picture shows.
Jan2-my dad loves being around my kids. i love that he takes the time to teach the kids, to read to the kids and in general be so patient with them. they love being around him. what a blessing it is that i can provide this for them. (here he is with 2 of my kids)






Jan3-My busy little friends. Nearing the end of their two week vacation.






Jan4-I have these three puppets outside my bedroom. I love these guys. They are a constant reminder of my wish, need, dream to go visit India with my three lovely children (and husband of course).









Jan 5- this shot of our grill today, still outside in the cold, makes me so sad. it makes me reminisce about the warmth of summer, the sounds of laughter from the kids running around in the backyard, while R(hubby) drinks his refreshingly cold beer , as he grills something yummy for dinner











Jan 6- i hear my kid yelling "mommy there is ice on the window"! this is what i see. beautiful snowflakes on the outer window and a thick slab of ice forming in the outside of the inner window.










Jan 9- I always love this sight of children reading. It warms my heart because when I was young, I personally used to love escaping my real world and diving into any world I chose that day at the library. It is magical and so much better than movies in so many ways. (Although I must admit I love the immediacy of the satisfaction you get from the magic of movies too).









Jan 10- Winter in it's all white canvas can be really hard for me. I love color, love surrounding myself in color. I have left this birdhouse (painted by my 3) out for a year, now it is adding color to my all white world.













Jan 11- My father planted these trees when he first bought his dream house in 1989. Now they are taller than our house. I love these pine trees that occasionally hold owls, a loose basketball and very pretty pines.












Jan 12 - Here is a "picstitch" of my boys. Their grandparents who know every detail of their faces could not tell which half belonged to which boy. It seems that my identical twins are truly identical.












Jan 13 - I found this again after many many years. THIS was me, my purse. I carried everything in it, except for a camera. I couldn't afford rent so there was no way I would have been able to afford a camera. 

I had style, I really did. So many people tried to change me, but it never felt natural. At some point I believed that I needed to be changed, that sucked. I was, for the most part, happy with my style, myself. Gotta get that back.




Jan 14 - I really like the number three. I love that I have three children. Three allows each child to have an option when in need of something,(comfort, guidance, laughter, an argument.etc.,). I wanted to make sure that the twins each had an extra relationship along with their twin(dom).

I want to do a photographic study on 3. Here is one entry.





Jan 15-Catching a bus on a cold day. 

Being a stay-at-home-mom, previously I provided the transportation to and from school. This year we committed to having them use the bus in the hope/expectation that I would start working.

I still have not applied, let alone interviewed, for a job. Soon. I will soon. Until then I will enjoy getting them ready for school, packing their lunch, heading out in the cold and waiting with them for ten or fifteen minutes, and then hugs and kisses before they board the bus. 

It will be hard to leave this life for work.

Comments

Popular Posts