so my parents are not coming home for another 3 weeks. i miss them. the kids miss them. robin and my brothers miss them. distance and time makes you forget things.
----------
today was a good day. got my license renewed, opened up some minor savings accounts, went shopping...all with 3 kids in tow. i always feel as if i accomplished something when i have the kids with me, i feel as if there are few people that would be able to do that...i like to make myself feel good about my parenting. if not i then who else would make me feel good about my parenting.
----------
fb inspired me to take some impromptu pics recently. i am glad that something kicked me in the butt to do it.
i'll include one of the pics. i submitted it to a india photography contest with the theme of red. 

Comments

Popular Posts