Sick, Stressed and Sassy

sick. 2 minutes after my parents left for india, i sneezed. the stress has gotten to me.
-------------
my dad asks me when he arrived in india 'are you still mad at me?', my answer was of course, 'yes'. next year, my grandmother may not be alive to meet my daughter, who i named after her. why would anyone's body be more able to resist sickness within a year...2 years vs. 3 years old...is there really a big difference?

yes i am mad that you didn't help us pay for it in advance, knowing that it woud be paid back soon after. if it were due to a lack of money, i would understand. but you said that it was due to h1n1. i called the cdc, infection control, the children's doctor, everyone is saying 'no problem'. so why do you have a problem with it?
----------------
the kids went back to school after 2 1/2 weeks. i am sad again about them leaving. the house is too quiet. i miss them. i wonder how they're doing?

Comments

Popular Posts