living for today is not a societal value


my parents go to india in less than a week. i tried my best to get financial help from dad. no go. he is convinced that me and the family should not go. he even has people working for him it seems, relatives, who are supposed to call me to tell me that it is a bad idea for me to go.

i know that i am right and that this is the right time to go.

honestly, as a diabetic, i do live for today. i live as if i don't know what tomorrow will bring. i do not believe in regretting. i believe that one should take chances. unfortunately, my bank account limits me greatly.

speaking of being a diabetic, i have been out of insulin for the past day, and i haven't taken the time to renew the prescription. i must take this horrible disease more seriously. on the other hand, i am asking robin to fax in the pump request tomorrow. hopefully i can get on the insulin pump, and i will learn to be better at taking insulin and checking my levels.

ciao for now.

Comments

Popular Posts