oh boy it's hard to take time to blog. i am going to keep trying though. i promise. it's very imp for me to do this so that i can remember the little things...

a is crawling forward finally. it's scary b/c i have to watch her alot more, but it's her milestone for her age.

mboy and sboy are enjoying school alot more. they will actually be attending a few more hours soon at a new place...i wonder if i will have to go thru the whole routine with the new place? we'll see.

work is good. i did get a shift that allows me to have w/e off. sat and sun with the family. wow.

the days are still warm most days. not spending as much time outside...i'm too tired these days, i have a little cold...so the kids miss out. :(

missing my parents' help. miss my parents period.

i have a shoot coming up. a 16th birthday party. indian people. wonderful clothes, good food (which apparently i will be able to share...wow). i'm excited, albeit a little nervous. i want to give these people the best pictures possible and not miss any shots.

i also will be selling indian clothes/bags and my photography services at a booth on saturday. this should be fun...but it takes me away from my family...and r has to take care of the kids by himself. :( sorry honey.

what else?

obama - 08.

Comments

Popular Posts