got it into my head that robin does not support me artisticly and got on his case big time. i should not have really, it is not like he cares a fiddle about art...he enjoys it and appreciates it but it's not a big part of his life. i was horrible, and it was the day before valentines' day and so soon before my bday...i told him, after a while, that i have a tendency of sabotaging relationships around this time. he was wonderful you know. he was angry at first but then he hugged me. that's all it took. i just needed a hug from him.



anyway, we spent vday at my house. a clean house actually for i had all day to clean (4 day work wk allowed me to take thursday off). we just enjoyed each other's company and ate and rented a movie. he got me flowers and a memory card for my camera. i got him 2 picture frames for his oasis pics and a shirt and i threw in my purple indian cloth. i hope he likes it.



i also had lunch w/goat and preeth yesterday. it was wonderful and fun and nice. i also took two bags of clothes to savers yesterday...it felt wonderful...



but i am broke like a ... i can't think of how to finish that thought, but i am very broke. i need to do something...and fast.

Comments

Popular Posts