thursday morn....closer to friday...thank god...i look forward to the w/e these days.



met with the girls last night (kari,sophia and kim) for the writing group which is becoming more and more a chatting group. we are so busy these days and can't get back into the writing group...we were doing so well last year and then so many things happened w/in our lives...

if we keep trying i hope we can get back to where we were last year ...i hope...i loved talking to them though and seeing them. everyone looks so good and happy. everything is going well for everyone. except for a thing or two.sophia is getting excited to go back to work but will miss her baby...she is getting a webcam to be able to see amaan from work. kari was tired of her job and found a new one but now is scared to start the new one next week. kim did something very brave and quit a job that was killing her, but is now afraid that she won't find a new one. me? well, i adore my boyfriend, i am getting along with my parents for now and try to keep in touch with my brothers and work is okay, i do miss my friends alot though and am a bit lost regarding career (as usual).



had lunch with kim, it was nice...it was a mutually needed thing. she is a little bummed out but she will be fine soon. i think.



i was mean to robin today...i feel dreadful about it...i was overly sensitive about everything and just plain strange...and all he could do is ask me what is wrong... and i answered and then felt better and then something else would start to bug me. i think that it's partly because i was supposed to maybe see mark and i did not know how to tell robin that and also because robin is meeting my parents tomorrow. at the end he was a sweetie and put up with me. thank you honey.

Comments

Popular Posts