sunday. this w/e has gone by fast. dinner with robin and my parents went well. of course it would, he is so polite and sweet and easy going and they, well...they are my parents...i was nervous the whole night though and the whole w/e actually because of the idea that they have met now...



my mom made alot of food and she and my dad both stressed that she tried to not make it very hot, but man it was spicy but good. i don't think that robin's mouth and stomach hurt too much from eating it. he, preeth,dad and venkatesh played badmington and mom, anu, shreya and i hung out and set food out and chatted. it was a lovely evening. we left around 10:00 and then we hung out at his house and just watched tv.



on saturday i hung out with ben and we talked about tons of things, everything from music to relationships to fear of committment to what happiness means to what freestyle bikes. then jr's girlfriend susan put together a nice ice cream social party thing with all of jr's family (including a very cute and happy baby) and chris (robin's brother). it was very nice. then robin,jr, susan and i went to the pickled parrot and where i ran into andrew, adam, lenny and the gang. i met andrew's new girlfriend greta (old friend, new girlfriend). he was awesome and funny as always. we hung for a while then went home. i was being very moody that night...not sure why exactly but could not stop for the life of me. poor robin. i think that the w/e got to me, with the stress of family, my feelings increasing for robin, etc., i was very much ready to leave and go home at 1:30a but robin made me lay down next to him and he asked me what was wrong a bunch of times until i told him...i wigged out a little because i was scared.

(then: lalos.)



then on sunday. we just relaxed. hung out, went shopping, had breakfast, later that eve we ordered pizza and hung out some more. then he took me home and said ily many times. it was a very nice w/e.

Comments

Popular Posts