lovely man



(Originally posted September 2019, a month after he went to the hospital)


 you make me happy. you make me smile. you make my life easier. you fill me up with love. you help me with my children. you look into my eyes when you talk to me. you listen to me when i am sad. you tell me to not be. you tell me that i am special. you tell me to believe in myself.

you challenge my fears. i climb things i do not normally climb. i took swimming lessons. i walk instead of drive. i cook more after seeing your love for cooking. i ride boats. i get jealous easily and you tell me not to, and to trust us.
 you tell my children to be good to me and to help me. you take them places where they challenge themselves. you are proud of them. you help me as a single mom to save money when you can for me. you fix my car. if i say i need you, you come. you smile when you see me and tell me that you are so very happy to see me.

Comments

Popular Posts