Catch up


-----feb 13 2014
Future civil engineers and architects.

Science was never my forte. Although I love the subject and I question things...maybe that is all it takes to encourage scientific thoughts in little children . 

Here is their version of an alternate land in which things can run around in. They built tunnels, caves, bridges and homes in the snow bank.
--------------feb 11, 2014

Waiting for my children to come home from school. Looking out through a beautiful window, inside a warm house.

They will come home the same way as yesterday and the day before,etc. First S-boy, with his head hanging low and looking tired til he hugs me, then M-boy will run straight to me to give me a hug, and lastly A-girl will come, taking as long as she can to come inside. Once inside she will have to deal with my wrath at finding out that yet again she did not eat her lunch.
-----------
Feb 10,2014
i somehow cannot get inspired to take photos everyday...i am going to have to resort to "posting a photo 365 days" vs. taking one every day...otherwise i get into the habit of not posting everyday. (this I took when in arizona 2013 when we visited Sedona.)

Comments

Popular Posts