hello there my friend, my blog. what an amazing winter we are having here in minnesota, the weather was in the 60's yesterday, and you would have thought that it was May and not March. I am not going to complain, although that is a very Minnesotan thing to do.

I started a new diabetes drug called bieta. it is supposed to magically help me to lose weight that is being put on due the insulin i am taking. well, it's at least supposed to help me curb my appetite a litte. I am also working out more, at least every other day for 30 minutes, with the goal being: almost every day for an hour. it does feel good to excercise...as if i am actually caring about my health and my body. I told rman that if i reach my goal of XX pounds then i am going to go shopping.

the kids started their swim lessons, agirl is a little fish, and sboy and mboy are doing so good...that just leaves me to learn how to swim so that i can take them swimming alot this summer.

i have also been doing alot of postprocessing on old pics lately, here is one example:

Comments

Popular Posts