christmas is coming. yay.

hello again, my dear friend, my journal!

what a winter this winter has been. we are staying at my parent's house still as we try and sell our house. we are making some changes on how we're doing this.

i am no longer with the job i've had since 4/07. wow. one less paycheck is not much fun. obviously we could not afford to pay $10000 to go to india. obviously. we barely have money for the passports needed to go there.

in a quandry on my next life. would love to open an indian store, or any store actually, maybe online. sell photos maybe? go back to school and get a master's? who knows! we'll see. it all takes money, of which i have none, so i am thinking about it, but not really taking much action right now.

the title says: christmas is coming. we have a tree up. that's a start.

oh and my nikon fell and is not working very well...allowing me to do portraits decently but not events. :(

Comments

Popular Posts