i am going to india in december...with hubs and the boys of course. to madras and hyderabad and tirupathi.

i guess that you could say that i am a little excited.
---------
we have not moved into the house yet. of course.
---------
the boys are getting skinnier but taller. my dad says that i need to give them more nourishment. ugh. i am trying my best dad. i really am.
---------
hubs just got a job working m-f 6a to 3p...which means that our cushy old schedule is gone. no more tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays off. damn't.

and the kids still can't get themselves to go back to sleep on their own and they want to sleep on our bed with us.

sometimes when they leave me about 4 inches to sleep..i wish that i was small enough to fit into their crib. damn it looks so comfortable. all my own. no one to push me out of the way, kicking me, waking up every half hour for one reason or another.

ugh.

Comments

Popular Posts