i have not been able to have time to even surf on the computer, or check my email, let alone to post something on here.

the boys are doing great though, getting bigger and chubbier. they have gray/green eyes and olive skin, as well as dark hair. they have my skin and robin's face. since they left the hospital on july 3rd, they have each gained about 4 pounds, one pound per week. all due to breast feeding. by the way, breast feeding two babies is not easy. (just an fyi).

i am a stay at home mom now. right before i went to hospital, my project had ended. a week ago they told me that i could have a job, although a a lower level job, which pays the same as my previous job...but it would be full time. great opportunity, but there is no way that i can work full time. so i declined the offer. so now we're down to one income. this means that we are forced to give up our beautiful new house in the city. ugh, i will have to move to the suburbs. but what can we do?

Comments

Popular Posts