seeing john kerry left me feeling confused at how anyone would ever choose war loving/enviro hating/bible thumping george for another 4 years. but it also left me a little scared b/c what if he does get re-elected.

btw, the best sleep i have had in the past 6 months was had the night after seeing john kerry, i don't if it was b/c of seeing him, or the fact that my body was dead tired from standing for so long. i imagine it was due to the latter.
-----------------------------
bedrest starts next week.
-----------------------------
my brothers are stressing me out a little. one brother has negative feelings towards the other, everytime i talk to him, he is saying something negative about my other brother. it is frustrating to hear. for one thing, he is not seeing all of the positive things, and he is also going to cause their relationship to sour thinking like this.
----------------------------

Comments

Popular Posts