today is september 4. we had yesterday off for it was labor day. it was also robin's bday. bought a bunch of things and painted him a card, i think that he enjoyed them all, he kissed me right after opening them, and then stared at them for a while, and then kissed me again. he is such a cutie.

we went to the fair and ate things, walked around, enjoyed being outside, ate more things and left. nothing spectacular. prior to going though we had a big argument. it stemmed from my fear that he finds me and my family and my indianness odd. it is something that we have to work on i think. for him to get used to my family and to realize how normal and good they are, well...i have to move home. i am tempted to sublet my condo merely to get him to know my family. is that a good idea?

preeth is worrying me, i want him to have a girlfriend so that he can learn about relationships. i wish that he would try harder to look for them. i wish that he knew how. i wish that i could help him. 'let things take their own course' right? i love this saying.

i adore my family and miss them actually. i don't spend enough time with them at all. i am going to make an effort to though.

bye for now.

Comments

Popular Posts